Virginia Beach City FC Internship Positions
Virginia Beach City FC is offering multiple internship positions for the upcoming season.
- The Virginia Beach City FC Internships are designed to give the opportunity to start/develop valuable skills and gain firsthand experience in the professional sports industry. During the Internship program(s), participants will be supervised by the Virginia Beach City FC front office or coaching staff. Applicants working toward an undergraduate degree.
These positions will require weekly office and/or off-site event hours, attendance at ALL home matches and in some cases, away matches and team training sessions (as needed, depending on the role). All positions are UNPAID unless otherwise noted.
- Social Media Coordinator
- Youth Development Academy Coaches (Paid Position)
- Game Day Operations
- Operations Assistant
- Admin Assistant
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please send a RESUME to email@example.com
- Use the subject line "INTERNSHIP APPLICATION"
- Be sure to mention the position(s) you’re applying for (you can apply for more than one)
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
- Virginia Beach City FC is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetics, veteran status or political affiliation.