What is Virginia Beach City FC?
Virginia Beach City FC is a National Premier Soccer League expansion team awarded in 2013. The team began play in 2014 with their home matches now being played in the heart of Hampton Roads, Powhatan Field. VB City FC most recently upgraded its semi-pro men's team to field a professional men's soccer team - the only of its kind in Hampton Roads area.
The club has found success on the field earning a Lamar Hunt Open Cup berth, two NPSL playoff appearances, and an NPSL Mid-Atlantic Regular Season Conference Championship title. VB City FC is also the Official Soccer Affiliate of the famous MLS Club, D.C. United.
A Message from Virginia Beach City FC Team Owner, Steven Wagoner
"As Virginia Beach City FC kicks off its sixth season of soccer, I’m excited to help lead our club into a new chapter. Soccer is one of the fastest growing sports in Hampton Roads and has undoubtedly taken its place as a major sport in our country. The 2018 MLS Cup is evidence of this, drawing 73,019 in attendance. I believe the sport will continue to grow as we get closer to the United States hosting the World Cup in 2026..." READ MORE
At a Glance:
Our Community Partnership package gives businesses, non profits, schools, youth clubs and other organizations a year round partnership with Hampton Roads only professional soccer team. All partnership donations are applied directly to Virginia Beach City FC to benefit players and the experience of our programs and teams.
Why Should You Become a Partner?
- By becoming a partner of Virginia Beach City FC, you gain the competitive advantage that works to connect your business with our fans.
- Connecting your brand with our fans occurs beyond game night and signage, as it may be fully integrated into hospitality, community events, digital advertising and youth programs to create unique ways of reaching future customers.
- Building a relationship with VB City FC will help you reach customers in unique ways other marketing entities cannot.
- The team attracts fans throughout the whole Hampton Roads metro area who connect with the team on different levels.
- When fans arrive at Powhatan Field on game nights, they experience a total entertainment package - from pre game festivities to post game autographs.
Community Partnership Benefits:
- Over 10,000 followers combined between Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Over 5,000 email subscribers in our club database
- Limited use of Virginia Beach City FC word mark “Official Community Partner”.
- Logo and Website Link on Virginia Beach City FC Partners Page
- Employee Benefits – 50 Tickets for each regular season home game, 10 Tickets for each playoff match for family, staff and preferred customers ($2,500 - $3,100 Value)
- Game Day PA Announcements – 1 Per Home Game
- Game Day Stadium Railing Signage – 1 Sign Displayed Per Home Game
- Stadium Railing Signage at select youth events – 1 sign per event pre-approved by youth event venue.
- Community Partner signage opportunities at selected social and business networking events hosted by Virginia Beach City FC
- Access to VIP closed events, discounts and experiences exclusively for Community Partners at home games and other opportunities throughout the year.
Interested or have more questions? You can buy directly here or contact Dante' Dio at email@example.com or call 757-416-2465.